April was Financial Literacy Month; however, every month should involve efforts to better understand personal financial planning principles and practices. The website 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy offers a wide range of tools and information to help people develop money management skills at every stage of life.
Other resources to provide financial planning assistance include the:
- Feed the Pig 4-Week Financial Fitness Challenge to help get on the road to financial success.
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy dashboard tool helps users create a free personalized financial plan.
- 360 Degrees of Taxes website provides tips and checklists to help during tax season along with year-round tax planning.
- Have students talk ask people to describe their definition of “financial literacy.”
- Have students obtain financial literacy suggestions using online research.
- What are the common elements of financial literacy?
- How might a person improve their financial literacy?