This quiz can be used as a lecture launcher to start your Personal Finance course.
Originally given to 5,000 high school seniors that participated in the JumpStart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy, the 12 questions in the survey test students on their ability to manage financial resources such as
- Credit cards
- Retirement planning and investments
- Savings and spending options
- Educational loans
For more information go to http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/pf/20060421c1.asp
You may want to use the information in this blog post and the original article to
- As a lecture launcher for the first day of your Personal Finance course.
- To preview important personal finance topics that will be covered in the course.
- Stress why everyday decisions can make a “big” difference in the quality of a person’s life over a long period of time.
- How many of the 12 questions did you get right? (Note: Correct answers are provided for all 12 questions.)
- Do you understand why your incorrect answers are wrong and why there is a better answer?
- How can the questions in this quiz help you improve your ability to manage your personal finances and improve the quality of your life now and in the future?
Reblogged this on kapoormoneyminute.